Based in France
PC / Mac
Control vridniX, a selfish creature who goes out to save the world, but will destroy it in the process... This game is a platformer where the main character never stops running, as he wants to be the first to stop the evil forces! Moreover, when he picks up a rotation orb, he makes the level spin! Well, the inhabitants won't be happy about that...
When Jonrod and Greg decided to partner up, they knew quickly what kind of experience they wanted to offer. First, a solid core gameplay. Two inputs, run and jump. Simple, neat and quickly fun. You'll see that it hides some subtlety... Second and above all, they wanted to tell a unique story, to create a world with its own characters and rules. And what's best to merge these two components than creating a charismatic and strong main character? That's how was born vridniX, a strange, selfish and pitiful creature who wants to be a hero but who can do only two things: run and mess with others. Are you prepared to love this little brat?
- Never stop running!
- Make the levels rotate
- Survive in 6 strange worlds and over 100 frantic levels
- Meet many twisted characters in funny cutscenes
- Fight epic bosses, but you can't attack!
- 8+ hours of gameplay!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Industry's Choice Award" Indie Garden Assembly, Valenciennes, 9 February, 2018
- "Official Selection for Indie Prize" Casual Connect, Berlin, 9 February, 2017
- "Official Selection for Digital Game Manga Show" Strasbourg, 10 June, 2017
- "Official Selection for Indie Game Contest" Strasbourg, 18 September, 2015
- "A recipe for some great comedic writing"
- Corina Dee, Alpha Beta Gamer
- "The antihero character and strong story throughout the game makes vridniX stand out from other platformer games."
- Shrikant Jahagirdar, Brutal Gamer
- "It’s excellent to see this level of animation depth in vridniX."
- Dann Sullivan, Big Boss Battle
The facebook page of the game! facebook.com.
Available for free from soundcloud.com.
Uncanaut is a team of two passionate game designers who want to create their own games and tell stories. Their main goal is to mix a simple gameplay with a deep background to create new experiences for the players!
More information on Uncanaut, our logo & relevant media are available here.