Based in France
Press / Business contact:
Uncanaut is a team of two passionate game designers who want to create their own games and tell stories. Their main goal is to mix a simple gameplay with a deep background to create new experiences for the players!
"Dude, let's make video games together". End of 2014, Jonathan Rodelet asks his friend Grégoire de Framond. That's how the adventure started for the two freshmen, recently graduated from game design studies. By chance, Jonrod was also a developer and Greg a graphist. They decided to see what they could do as a team, just the two of them.Today
Since then, they've been working on their first game, vridniX (check out the game page as well!). Right now, after two and half years of hard work, they just finished the last world of the game and soon, the beta will be released !
The trailer of our first game ! YouTube
There are far more images available for Uncanaut, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Industry's Choice Award" - Indie Garden Assembly in Valenciennes, 9 February, 2018
- "Official Selection" - Indie Prize Berlin, 7-9 February, 2017
- "Official Selection" - Digital Game Manga Show in Strasbourg, 10-11 June, 2017
- "Official Selection" - Indie Game Contest in Strasbourg, 18-27 September, 2015
- "A recipe for some great comedic writing."
- Corina Dee, Alpha Beta Gamer
- "The antihero character and strong story throughout the game makes vridniX stand out from other platformer games."
- Shrikant Jahagirdar, Brutal Gamer
- "It’s excellent to see this level of animation depth in vridniX."
- Dann Sullivan, Big Boss Battle
- "Here's a crazy and silly game."
- Sironimo, Gamingway
Our first game website! http://vridnix.com.